TheBigWonderful BEERFEST 2018 schedule!
Registration is open for all 2018 TheBigWonderful events!
- 1-2 half barrels per day of beer (or other beverage), which can be split up into however many flavors you plan to sample. We will communicate exact numbers once we have attendance projections closer to the event.
- Jockey box & draft supplies
- Fun staff to pour & educate fans
- Dump buckets & spray bottle to clean glassware
- Swag to giveaway (stickers, coasters, koozies, etc.)
- We're happy to pay wholesale for beer ($100 per keg maxium), but donations are welcome as we have partnered with Revision, a 501c3 nonprofit organization for all 2018 BEERFEST events.
TheBigWonderful will provide:
- Table for sampling
- Live music
- Thirsty and festive crowd
- Promotion on social media
- Sampling glassware
- Four All-Access wristbands for the entire weekend for staff, friends or family
- Two BEERFEST Tickets to give away on social media
Unique Tastings Promotion
We encourage participants to plan a Special Tapping / Tasting at 3PM each day. A TBW representative will reach out to confirm your brand’s involvement in this promotion once you are confirmed for the event. Our goal is to feature a wider selection of beers, ciders, wines & spirits from a narrower selection of producers so that attendees and samplers aren't overwhelmed by the number of choices under one roof. Roughly twenty breweries, cideries, wineries or distilleries sampling four products each is our ideal target.