Bluegrass has been our thing since 2014, starting with a little more than a few shipping containers, a trailer bed, an urban farm, great food & beer, and local makers market in the heart of RiNo Arts District. Since then, we have discovered some amazing local bands and have had some wonderful throw downs! In 2018, we aim to provide a larger audience for local bluegrass bands to perform for. Visit TheBigWonderful in 2018 & Vote for your favorite band! You might even get to see that band perform at WinterWonderGrass!
Submit your band for consideration to play
Alongside a few select touring bands, this year we will set aside slots for our awesome local bands to play at TheBigWonderful. We've always strived to give our local bands an opportunity to showcase what they've got in a cool festival environment.
We ultimately select local bands on a combination of following criteria:
- You must be based in Colorado. Locals only.
- Up-and-Comers (if you've never played TheBigWonderful, then you've got a better chance)
- Genre/Type of Music (We do try and pair local bands with our touring bands on the right lineup)
- Well-organized (This just means you've got it together. Some sort of EPK. You have recorded material to share, some online presence, a link/stream to music, have a few gigs under your belt, etc.)
- New Material (either working on tracks, recently released new stuff or upcoming releases)